Saturday 15 August 2009

BRIDGE BOOKS THAT BIGOT-JOHNSON TRULY LOVES.............( By Pun )
  • I'm A Bridge Playing Transvestite............................"Big" Jesse
  • "Don't take My Insults Too Seriously, Partner"......Mickey Takin
  • Bridge Memoirs: My Ups And Downs........................Jack Rabbit
  • So What If I'm A Bridge Bully.....................................Issac Hunt
  • Sitting Seats Are Not For Me......................................Emma Royds
  • Ladies Just Love Me..................................................Ken I. Pullem
  • I've Won Everything Going (Just)..............................Joe King
  • Staying Ahead Of The Field.......................................Lee Meadows
  • "Are You Taking The Piss, Partner?".........................Jimmy Riddle
  • No Going Back, Partner..............................................Ruby Conn

No comments: