Friday 20 November 2009

THINGS YOU WILL NEVER HEAR BRIDGE PLAYERS SAY......( Article by Dr. Sigmund T. Schukelgruber )
  • No gossip please.....I'm not interested in tittle-tattle
  • Free coffee ?.......No thanks
  • Great.....even more rules on alerting
  • I'm not qualified to give an opinion
  • You didn't mean to play that card....that's ok....pick it up and play another
  • That TD decision provided equity all round
  • I can always rely on my partner to do the right thing
  • No matter what direction we sit, cards always go our way
  • I forgive you partner
  • Take as much time as you want over what to do next
  • I'll take responsibility for that bad board
  • Everyone here is committed to creating a friendly atmoshere
  • I don't mind if things go wrong....it's only a game
  • It's pleasing to see members retaining their dress sense
  • I have no complaints whatsoever
  • Put your money away....I'm happy to buy another round
  • I'm standing for committee, because I care about the future of this club
  • I have to confess that I've overheard comments about the boards we are about to play
  • It doesn't matter if we win or lose....what matters is the joy of participating
  • I don't mind the noisy chatter....it's makes the place vibrant, and exciting

No comments: