Wednesday 10 March 2010

I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT............. ( Article br Carp )
PHRASES YOU DREAD YOUR PARTNER SAYING AFTER YOU'VE FOULED UP YET AGAIN
  • " You're off you head "
  • " God...you need a brain transplant "
  • " What was that all about ? "
  • " Hadn't we agreed to.......? "
  • " You moron...."
  • " Can I be frank with you... ? "
  • " Were you listening to the bidding ? "
  • " You've just turned a complete top into....."
  • " Is there something else troubling you ....? "
  • " I don't want to harp on..."
  • " I have nothing to say to you...."
  • " Don't speak to me....."
  • " Don't take this the wrong way...."
  • " We might as well go home...."
  • " What on earth possessed you to......"
  • " You've forgotten the system again...haven't you ? "
  • " You're doing my head in..."
  • " How long have you been playing bridge ? "
  • " Whose side are you on ? "
  • " That contract was cold....."

No comments: