Saturday 30 October 2010

LATEST BRIDGE BOOKS TO HIT THE SHOPS....... ( Research By Pun )
  • Never Never Pull My Penalty Doubles, Partner.......Noah Count
  • Please Don't Bury Me With All Your Conventions ....Ava Lanche
  • The Easy Way To Read Opponents' Cards.................Lee N. Wellover
  • Why Is It Always My Neck On The Block..................Gill O' Teen
  • He Retired From Bridge As Junior World Champion...Sasha Waist
  • Just Because I Called Him A Cheat..........................Enoch Mee-Downe
  • That Man Abuses All The Lady Members.................Ray Pennybody
  • She's His Favourite Partner Alright But....................Woody Poker
  • I've Had A Shocking Week Of Dismal Results............Gladys Friday
  • I Could Play 60 Hands A Day...................................Anne Moore

No comments: