Tuesday 23 November 2010

BRIDGE BOOKS YOU REALLY NEED TO READ.......... ( Or so says Pun )
  • Chicago Bridge........................................................Wendy Sitty
  • I Hear What You're Saying, Partner.........................Loudon Clear
  • Double And Double Again.......................................Martin Gale
  • Shafting Your Opponents Good And Proper............Penny T. Carding
  • Then Out Of the Blue He Trumped My Ace...............Oliver Sudden
  • Sorry I'm Late Partner, Car Broke Down..................Randy Hoelway
  • Outdoor Bridge.......................................................Alf Rescoe
  • Pull Yourself Together, Partner..............................Annette Curtain
  • When I See Cheating, I Feel Sick Inside...................Tommy Aiken
  • Let's Spin A Coin For The Sitting Seats ....................Taylor Hedds

No comments: