Tuesday 21 December 2010

BRIDGE BOOKS BIGOT-JOHNSON SWEARS BY.........
  • I Don't Know What's Up With Me Today, Partner.......Norma Lee Withett
  • I'm Giving Up Bridge For A While..............................Holly Dayin
  • Sorry Partner, I've Lost The Urge To Continue..........Drew Peacock
  • Yes, Players Do Regard Me As A Pro.........................Ima Hore
  • We Can't Pick Him Again, He's A Liability..................Enid Sturgoe
  • In Bridge, Take Whatever You Can............................Rob M. Blind
  • What I Would Really Like To Do Over Christmas.......Roger A. Goose
  • I Just Can't Help Getting Tops...................................Honor Roll
  • What's The Portland Pairs All About Then ?.............Mick Stubbles
  • My Problem Is I Don't Bid Up Enough.......................Tim Merrity

No comments: