Tuesday 11 January 2011

BIGOT'S ULTIMATE TRIUMPH................ ( A nearly true story by Bridgemeister Gibson )
Bigot as usual was giving Percy Pantopod a really hard time at the Walnut Tree Allotment BC. For months he had been plaguing him with hate mail, poison pen letters and verbal insults. And even when poor Percy left the club to walk home through the woods, Bigot was stalking him from behind with malice aforethought. Suddenly, out of the shadows popped a small genie.
" Percy ", said the genie, "......... you can go first to make two wishes........ which I guarantee will come true . "
Percy thought for quite a while, removing Bigot completely from his mind.
" Well...first off.....I would like to have such amazing sex appeal that I become irresistible to women. And secondly....I would like the only other bridge players in the world to be young gorgeous looking females. "
" Done..." replied the obliging genie, who then turned his attention to Bigot-Johnson.
" Okay then....it's your turn now......what two wishes would you like to make. "
As it happened, Bigot had been closely listening in to the conversation between Percy and the genie. So it didn't take him long to realise what answers were needed.
" For my first wish I would like Percy never to be a dealt a decent hand, and my other wish is for him to turn into a raging puff ! "

No comments: