Thursday 9 June 2011

BRIDGE BOOKS THAT MADE IT BIG IN TASMANIA......... ( Down under research by Pun )
  • I Insulted A TD And Look What Happened.............Jay L. Sentence
  • You're Asking For Trouble If You Boot Me Out.......Lauren Myside
  • What To Do When Team Members Get Upset...........Carmen Downe
  • What ....No Chance Of Getting Reinstated !...............C. U. Hencourt
  • My Partner Is A Right Dickhead............................... Belle Henman
  • So What If I Bend The Rules......................................Lou Smorrells
  • I Need To Point Out Another Mistake You Made.......Mona Littlemore
  • I'm Forever Handing Opponents Gifts........................Jenna Rossity
  • So Who Has Got the Queen ?......................................Ike Kentel
  • Sorry Partner, I Wasn't Really Concentrating............Arther Sleep

No comments: