Tuesday 21 February 2012

ANNOUNCEMENT : A HEARTFELT PLEA FROM BIGOT-JOHNSON

I know there are people out there who closely monitor my blog with a view to listing all those posts, which could be used as evidence to discredit my good name. Therefore, I beg of these people to please put their names forward on my list of followers, because that is the proper and right thing to do in the circumstances.
I am very aware that some of my posts may come across as hard-hitting satire and parody, but my objectives are always the same : to raise serious points, and issues of concern, in what I consider to be a thoughtful, albeit tongue-in-cheek way.
Thankfully, there are people out there, who are very knowledgeable about the game and its administration, happy to voice their praise, and to compliment me on my efforts.
It is with their support that I shall continue to expose the " bizarre nature " of this strange and peculiar world of bridge , and how we as players are nothing more than walk-on actors, who love to perform in the theatre of the absurd. 
      

No comments: