Saturday 14 April 2012

 A WONDERFUL SNIPPET FROM A RECENT HIGH COURT DEFAMATION CASE..........

Judge : Oh..it's you again Bigot......What is it this time ?
B-J :  I'm being sued by chairman of the Walnut Tree Allotment Society Bridge Club,  who happens to be that dreadful woman sitting over there...... Patricia Pork-Me-Whenever-You-Like Pantopod ....for making a slanderous remark. She claims I called her " a pig "..... 
Judge : Well , it is a defamatory term , and in my view it is wrong to call Mrs Pantopod " a pig "
B-J : I don't get it.......Does this mean therefore I cannot call a pig " Mrs. Pantopod " ?
Judge : Of course you can call a pig " Mrs. Pantopod "......without any fear of legal action taken against you 
B-J : Well in that case then I will........   (turning towards the plaintiff )....... Good day to you , Mrs. Pantopod....and my my......you sure are looking in the pink of condition this morning 

No comments: