Thursday 5 July 2012

ANOTHER BIZARRE COURTROOM INCIDENT.......

( Bigot -Johnson yet again found himself in court having to defend his decision for expelling one of the few remaining Pantopods still registered as members at the Slaughter House Bridge Club. Representing himself as always ,  Bigot had decided to call up 18 witnesses to back up his claim that Pippa Pantopod was a troublemaker and rebel, hell bent on making his life difficult as Chairman. However, unfortunately for Bigot the judge was having great difficulty  in getting a proper grasp of what was really going on , as the following extract reveals . )  

Judge : Bigot…who’s your first witness ?
B-J :  Shona Mycock….

Judge : Be that as it may…I trust you didn’t shock her
B-J :  S…H…O…N….A …..Shona
Judge : Oh sorry….
( Several minutes later )
Judge : Any other witnesses ?
B-J : Yes …Paul Mycock
Judge : Have you no decency Bigot…..this is a courtroom…..can’t you wait till we are alone
B-J :  P…A…U…L…..Paul
Judge : Oh dear…I’ve done it again
( Several minutes later )
Judge : How many more witnesses ?
B-J : Three….
Judge : Oh this is getting tedious......who is it this time ?
B-J : Rob Mycock
Judge : I’ve told you once…..wait till we get into chambers !
B-J :  R…O…B……Rob
Judge : I’m so sorry …it’s just my filthy mind leading me to come to the wrong conclusions
B-J : No problem your honour…..it’s your prerogative…..but I must warn you I have two more family members to call up as witnesses
Judge : Who they are ?
B-J :  Aaron Mycock…
Judge : That happens when you reach puberty ….
B-J :  And Freida Mycock..
Judge : Might well be….if it’s a whopper
B-J : I give up….



No comments: