Sunday 16 September 2012


A SHORT EXTRACT FROM THE TRANSCRIPT OF THE 1989 TRIAL  R v. BIGOT-JOHNSON……......Research by Pun  

Prosecutor (P) : Bigot-Johnson were you partnering Percy Pantopod on April 9th this year at the Walnut Tree Allotment Society BC ?
B-J : Unfortunately I was……
P : And did you ….after watching Percy go down in a straightforward 4H contract….threaten to sort him out after the competition was over ?
B-J : I can’t recall….
P : And was it you who sneaked upon him in a black balaclava hat , as poor Percy was about to get into his car………only to set about him with a knife ?
B-J : I can’t recall….
P : Well,  witnesses will later testify.......... that minutes earlier in the bar area...  you threatened to “ dismember a member “…..and that the subsequent attack on poor Percy happened to result in serious injuries to his manhood…..
B-J : I refute that last statement …..Percy’s never been anything but a wimp….
P : The injuries he received were horrific…..
B-J : You can’t prove that…..
P : Oh yes I can….because Percy is here in this room today to reveal the evidence
B-J : Well ............ I will be very surprised if that evidence stands up in court….  


No comments: