Tuesday 19 February 2013

NEWSFLASH
( By Pun ) :
SLAUGHTER
HOUSE BC 
GOES TO 
THE DOGS
..........
..........
..........
BIGOT-JOHNSON GETS HOUNDED AND COLLARED BY
GOSSIP MONGERING JOURNALISTS

" Yes....yes....I'm at the end of my tether alright......with everyone bitchin' about the way I operate as chairman. But hell.....I've been chasing my tail for days now looking for a way forward to get this club back onto its feet again. And what's more I've a few bones to pick with you arseholes who say the club is finished. You're all barking mad. I know I'm dogmatic but that's what I'm all about : arrogant, bigoted, snappy, intolerant and dictatorial. So don't unleash any more of your dirt finding questions on me.......I'm need time to paws....and time to sniff out a devious solution to get the club out of the huge financial hole I've just dug for it. "     


No comments: