Monday 18 March 2013

BIGOT-JOHNSON SEES DR.JOHN...........

B-J : Doctor I feel terrible......
Dr.J : In what way ?
B-J : I'm a bad person.....full of sanctimonious twaddle and self-righteous bullshit
Dr.J : No.....
B-J : Who loves taking the higher moral ground
Dr.J : No....
B-J : Yes....who writes a monstrous bridge blog which is nothing more than malicious drivel 
Dr. J : No...
B-J : Packed with vulgar, vitriolic and vile articles
Dr. J : I would never have guessed.....
B-J : Where a single grain of truth gets embellished by fictitious bile.... supposedly under the pretext that the article is clever and inventive writing , rich in parody and satire
Dr. J : You do yourself a disservice.....
B-J : Doctor.....my sick, bitter and twisted mind needs to be thoroughly cleansed, sterilised ....purified....freed from invasive poison that has corrupted it over the years .....I desperately need your help
Dr. J : There....there.....no need to cry.....you're just a bit depressed.....that's all
B-J : Really ?
Dr.J : Yes....so why not take one of my own brand happy pills
( Bigot-Johnson swallows one down and the effect is immediate )
B-J : Wow.....do I feel better
Dr.J : In what way ?
B-J : I have this wonderful feeling of euphoria.....
Dr.J : Yes ?
B-J : I feel the need to go out, buy a gun, rush back to the Slaughter House, drag out a pantopod and shoot him there and then in cold blood
Dr. J : Back to your old self I see
Br. J : Tell me doctor how much do you want for those pills ?....I've got my cheque book with me so just name your price
Dr. J : £5,000
B-J : It's a deal....why with £1.3 million in my personal bank account that's just small change
Dr.J : Well, thanks for the cheque
B-J :  Duty calls....time I buggered off....important things to buy
Dr.J : Yes...no time like the present.....
   
  

No comments: