Saturday 20 July 2013

BRIDGE BOOKS FROM THE ROARING TWENTIES ....( Cries Pun )

  • Partner , I Haven't Seen You In Ages......................................Howie Ben Dewin
  • If Someone Doesn't Stop Me , I'll Kill That Damn TD...............Jane Mee-Downe
  • That Was The One Card Partner, I Needed You To Have.......Asa Spades
  • First Time My Partner Has Played In The Top Flight................Didi Copewell
  • Don't Expect Me To Put The Tables Away !...........................Ivor Hernia
  • Go And Do Your Dirty Business Elsewhere...........................Kat Litter
  • That Sharp Tongued Woman Needs To Be Burned Alive........Joe Navark
  • Partner, Please Allow Me To Shuffle The Pack.....................Delia Goodhand
  • What , You're Coming Back To The Club On Sunday...........Watson T. Morrow 
  • I Gave My Ex-Partner An Appropriate Parting Gift................Aretha Holly 
  • I'm Gonna Give Those Opponents A Right Old Mouthful...... Hugh Tellum
  • Oh Boy, I Just  Gave Those Opponents What For.................Phil N. Goode
  • Don't Think You Can Rid Of Me That Easy.............................Al B. Back
  • I'm Gonna Throttle My Hapless Partner By The Throat..........Tillie Dyes
  • I Always Like To Call A Spade A Spade................................Frank Lee Speaking

No comments: