Saturday 13 July 2013

BRIDGE BOOKS MANY OF THE WORLD EXPERTS SADLY OVERLOOKED..... ( But not Pun )


  • Losing At The Game I Really Love Just Breaks Me Up..............Aiken Haart
  • I Was That Close To Being In Bridge Heaven.............................Pearl E. Gates
  • Promise Me Partner You Wont Psych Again...............................Noah Wont
  • If His Partner Psychs He Never Raises Him In That Suit............Izzy Fielding
  • I'm Up For Another Rubber Partner , Are You ?...........................Dick Stillard
  • Those Cheats Always Listen In To Loose Table Talk.................Yves Droppin
  • Why Is It I've Never Won At Bridge ?......................................Bjorn Toulouse
  • Bigot-Johnson's Bridge Books Have Sold Millions.....................Bess Sellars
  • Why Not Bid Boldly And Take A Few Risks..............................Bea A. Mann
  • Director Director I Wish To Make A Complaint !.........................Candice Knott-Waite
  • Partner, I've Forgot To Bring My Wallet......................................Lynn Mia Tenner
  • She Takes Real Liberties With Her Partner...............................Ruben Hiscock
  • Did You Hear What I Just Told You Partner..............................Lowden Klier

No comments: