Tuesday 22 October 2013

BRIDGE BOOKS GUARANTEED TO GIVE YOU PALPITATIONS............. ( research by Pun )


  • Under Attack From Low Flying Bridgemates....................N. M. E. Fyre
  • Do I Feel Bad About Cheating At Bridge ?.......................Honor B. Blode
  • What Should One Say To Players Who Cheat ?..............Callum  Swindlers
  • I Hate It When I Lose Out To Numpties............................Dee Pressing
  • Yes, When Numpties Beat Me I Feel Dreadful.................Sue E. Sidle
  • Best Place To Go To End It All.........................................Cliff Topp
  • Where Did This False Allegation Come From ?................Maddy Tupp
  • Can Someone Explain Why Bar Profits Are Down ?........Hanz Hintiligan 
  • Bridge Players Who Behave Like Football Hooligans.......E. I . Addio 
  • How Much Dirt Have You Got On Bigot-Johnson ?..........Philippa Book
  • Mystery Surrounds Death Of Percival Pantopod..............Hugh Dunnett
  • I Always Call A Spade A Spade........................................Ray Cyst

No comments: