Wednesday 27 November 2013

BRIDGE BOOKS THAT ONCE MADE IT BIG IN ALASKA....( Claims Pun )

  • So What If You Can't Beat An Opponent Legitimately ?.............Troy N.Conner
  • One Bad Board And My Partner Threw In The Towel...............Gavin Quigley
  • Sometimes I Wish I'd Never Taken Up This Damn Game.........Myra Grett 
  • I'm So In Love With This Game Of Bridge.................................Hedda Vereels
  • My Partner Thinks He's Good But He Talks A Load Of Crap....Bill Loney
  • To Say All Those Wonderful Things About Me Is Great............Olive Yew 
  • Partner, Your Walkabouts Will Give Me a Heart Attack............Buster Bloodvessel
  • What To Say When You Catch People Cheating At Bridge......L. O. Hellow 
  • In Bridge You Often Have To Feed Off Scraps.........................Carrie Ann Crowe  
  • Are You Sure That This Is Where The Bridgemate Landed ?...Mark Z. Spott 

No comments: