Tuesday 4 February 2014

BRIDGE BOOKS GUARANTEED TO BLOW OUT YOUR BRAINS..... ( Claims an empty-headed Pin )


  • No Way Am I Partnering An Eight Year Old !..................Wai Too Yung
  • The Day I Stopped My Partner Punching The TD...........Helda Back
  • How Did The TD React When He Was Threatened ?....Ron A. Myle
  • Don't Expect Me To Bid On This Load Of Garbage.......Ivan Horfulland
  • Our Captain Really Knows How To Offer Support..........R. S. Jay
  • For Big Matches I Get Myself Into Peak Condition.........Fuller N. R. Gee
  • No Way Has That Buffoon Won All Those Trophies.......Bill Loney
  • I Feel terrible When I'm Losing At Bridge......................Constance Payne
  • Don't Call Me Partner , I'll Call You................................Abbie Seania
  • Sorry Partner, My Performance Was Way Below Par......Aleisha Kame

No comments: