Tuesday 1 July 2014

BEST EVER BRIDGE BOOKS AS VOTED BY THE WORLD'S  TOP PLAYERS......( Listed by Pun )


  • My Partner Jumps Me At The First Opportunity..........................Earl E. Rizor
  • I'm Resigning My Position As Bridge Club Chairman..................Annie Takers 
  • Is There Anyone Out There Who Can Make This Slam ?.............Ike Ken Duett
  • One More Mistake Partner  And You're A Dead Man...................Omar Godd
  • Oops So Sorry Partner,  I've Just Made Another Mistake.............Ima Gonah 
  • Make A Mistake With My Partner And He Would Kill You.............Cy Coe
  • My Way For Relieving Stress During Play Really Works...............Ruben Yakoc 
  • Our Club Chairman Is A Total And Utter Tosspot..........................Kent A. Bydim
  • Someone Should Put A Bullet In His Head...................................Ann Meah Gunn
  • After Eight Straight Zeros I've Lost The Will To Live......................Carrie Mia Waye
  • In The 1930's Professionals Charged A Flat Fee Rate.................Arthur Crown
  • When You're A Gay Bridge Player Partners Just Come And Go.....Ivor Nugent 
  • My Partner Has Completely Lost All Self-control..........................Ron N. Wilde
  • Opponents Kept Turning Us Over Board After Board....................L. Averday
  • Oh Dear That's Another Slam I've Binned....................................Eva Sue Sorrey

No comments: