Saturday 18 October 2014

BRIDGE BOOKS DESTINED TO BE THE ALL TIME BEST SELLERS....... ( As predicted by Pun )



  • Never Reveal The Secrets Of Your Bridge Success...........Chantelle Hassoll
  • Partner I Think I've Had One Too Many Gins.........................Kay Lyde
  • That Man Cheats With Sublime Skill And Cunning...............Shay D. Ashell
  • We Need To Set Up A Legal Fighting Fund..........................Casey Sousus
  • The Way He Leers At His Female Partner ...........................Phil Theegitt
  • I Really Think This Committee Is Up To No Good.................Ivan Hinklin
  • He Took One Too Many Liberties With His Lady Partner....Father Daychild
  • The Number Of Times I've Laid Into My Partner....................Dick Sowshaw
  • Partner , All Our Opponents Are Top Class Players.............Annie Hope Forres
  • Today I Played So Well Today  I Was Shining .....................Ray D. Antley 
  • As A Player I'm So Touchy And Temperamental..................Ivor Wright-Temper
  • Yes, And I'm Also Capable Of Having An Outburst..............Paddy Thrower 
  • My Partner Is On The Verge Of Losing It Completely...........Neil Lee Mannick
  • If My Partner Loses His Rag There'll Be Hell To Pay...........Willie Auldback 
  • The Committee Are Really Out To Get Me I'm Sure.............R. U. Bothard

No comments: