Saturday 14 February 2015

NEWSFLASH : SOMEONE ON COMMITTEE ACTUALLY TOLD THE TRUTH SHOCK........

One member of The Slaughter House Bridge Club committee passed on information to a group of ordinary members what appeared to be  the truth.
This sensational departure from custom and tradition had all the senior committee members spitting feathers and planning severe retribution. This inadvertent act of whistle blowing has resulted in a major cover up and damage limitation response.
The errant now ex-committee member immediately apologised, telling reporters " I don't know what came over me. I guess my moral conscience got the better of my commitment to honouring the sacred oath what's said in committee stays in committee. I just blurted it out without realising I was in breach of my duty to keep all committee shenanigans absolutely secret and confidential ".
Asked if he was going to resign his club membership on the grounds that he was unfit member, he said " You're right. I have let everyone down. The chairman , the committee, my colleagues and the membership as a whole. It's was clear that club members weren't interested in the truth, let alone have the mental resolve to handle and cope with it. Even my long standing partners have treated me like a pariah at this difficult time, and I deserve everything that happens to me. Being dubbed as the committee man who told the truth is something I've got to live with , and regret , for the rest of my life. "
At present secret discussions are taking place within committee as to what steps need to be taken to ensure that this kind of whistle blowing outrage never occurs again. 
  

No comments: