Monday 5 October 2015

BRIDGE BOOKS TOP PLAYERS NEVER DREAMED OF OWNING.....( Revelations by Pun )


  • I've Just Gone And Trumped My Partner's Ace............................Sally Mee
  • I'll Tell You Partner Why I'm So Bloody Worried..........................Honor Blacklist
  • The Italians Always Celebrate Their Victories With A Song..........E. I. Adio
  • When The Game Gets Tough There's Only One Thing To Do........Jack Hittin
  • Take My Advice Oppo : Never Trust My Partner's Bids..................Eliza Lott
  • How Do You Regard Our Next Opponents Partner ?........................Vic Timms
  • The Chairman Has Promised To Turn This Club Around................M. T. Wards
  • As Far As I Know We've Done Nothing Wrong.............................N. D. Nyle
  • I'm Pretty Certain The Club Is In Real Trouble.............................Di  R. Straits
  • There's Only One Person I Fear The Most....................................Erin Dawes
  • Why Aren't You Staying For An After Match Drink , Partner ?........Ena Rushman
  • The Chairman's Still Chuntering About That Whistleblower ...........E. B. Trader
  • So Where Do We Go Now , The Club's Got No Inside Toilet ?......John Outhouse
  • Don't Ask Him About What Happened At The Table....................Esau Soddall

No comments: