Tuesday 15 December 2015

BOOK BRIDGE ON SALE OVER CHRISTMAS.......


  • A Player Like That Is An Absolute Rarity.........................Penny Black
  • Whenever I Win I Just Dance With Joy............................Lynn D. Hopper
  • If Your Partner Has A Hearing Impediment.....................Belle O. Lauder
  • My Damn Partner Never Makes An Honest Bid..............Fuller Sykes
  • Believe Me That Man Has Left The Club For Good..........Egan Forshaw
  • The Way I Choose To Show My Disapproval.....................Ed Shaker
  • I'll Tell You Why Your Results Are Suffering ....................Troy N. Tuard 
  • It's No Big Deal If You Don't Get Selected.......................Y. B. Bothard
  • The Secret Behind My Success At Bridge......................I. P. Callotte
  • We Need Someone To Help Us Fight Our Case.............Noah Loyer

No comments: