Thursday, 27 April 2017

MORE EXCITING BRIDGE BOOKS UNEARTHED ........
( by gardening guru Pun )



  • I'll Give You One Good Reason Why You Need Me As A Partner.........Ima Weiner
  • To Say I'm Upset Partner Is A Gross Understatement !....... .................Fuller Roth
  • This Sort Of Thing Will Not Be Tolerated In Our Club....................Annie R. G. Bargie
  • My Tactics Are To Lull My Opponents Into A Soporific State.................Sarah Nade
  • After Coming Out On Top I Just Want To Get Up And Dance................Tina C. Walls
  • Now That's A Bidding System I Could Really Take To............................Mortimer Likin
  • That Opponent Is So Uncouth He's Worse Than A Heathen..................Phil S, Stein
  • Did I Lose My Rag When I Noticed Our Opponents Cheating !...............Kirsten Sworr
  • Sorry Partner, I Find Your Beauty So Alluring And Appealing.................Dick Stillard
  • For Pity's Sake Partner Will You Please Stop Getting At Me..................Lee Vitoff

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tina C. Walls was the BEST, but it took a while to figure out. Do you stay awake at night meshing these combos?

Judy Kay-Wolff

Anonymous said...

Hi there again Judy,
Tx for your comments and approval and yes I do spend hours trying to dream up new pun names that are new and somehow different. However it has become increasingly harder and harder to stay fresh and original. Constantly looking at names to see how they can be adapted into words and phrases. Best regards JHG ( aka HBJ)

Anonymous said...

Your posts takes one's mind off of the horrors of the world we are living in. Distraction is good!

Judy