- Partner , I Haven't Seen You In Ages......................................Howie Ben Dewin
- If Someone Doesn't Stop Me , I'll Kill That Damn TD...............Jane Mee-Downe
- That Was The One Card Partner, I Needed You To Have.......Asa Spades
- First Time My Partner Has Played In The Top Flight................Didi Copewell
- Don't Expect Me To Put The Tables Away !...........................Ivor Hernia
- Go And Do Your Dirty Business Elsewhere...........................Kat Litter
- That Sharp Tongued Woman Needs To Be Burned Alive........Joe Navark
- Partner, Please Allow Me To Shuffle The Pack.....................Delia Goodhand
- What , You're Coming Back To The Club On Sunday...........Watson T. Morrow
- I Gave My Ex-Partner An Appropriate Parting Gift................Aretha Holly
- I'm Gonna Give Those Opponents A Right Old Mouthful...... Hugh Tellum
- Oh Boy, I Just Gave Those Opponents What For.................Phil N. Goode
- Don't Think You Can Rid Of Me That Easy.............................Al B. Back
- I'm Gonna Throttle My Hapless Partner By The Throat..........Tillie Dyes
- I Always Like To Call A Spade A Spade................................Frank Lee Speaking
A 'Must Read' blog for all aspiring players and addicts of the game called Bridge.
Saturday, 20 July 2013
BRIDGE BOOKS FROM THE ROARING TWENTIES ....( Cries Pun )
No comments:
Post a Comment