Thursday 27 April 2017

MORE EXCITING BRIDGE BOOKS UNEARTHED ........
( by gardening guru Pun )



  • I'll Give You One Good Reason Why You Need Me As A Partner.........Ima Weiner
  • To Say I'm Upset Partner Is A Gross Understatement !....... .................Fuller Roth
  • This Sort Of Thing Will Not Be Tolerated In Our Club....................Annie R. G. Bargie
  • My Tactics Are To Lull My Opponents Into A Soporific State.................Sarah Nade
  • After Coming Out On Top I Just Want To Get Up And Dance................Tina C. Walls
  • Now That's A Bidding System I Could Really Take To............................Mortimer Likin
  • That Opponent Is So Uncouth He's Worse Than A Heathen..................Phil S, Stein
  • Did I Lose My Rag When I Noticed Our Opponents Cheating !...............Kirsten Sworr
  • Sorry Partner, I Find Your Beauty So Alluring And Appealing.................Dick Stillard
  • For Pity's Sake Partner Will You Please Stop Getting At Me..................Lee Vitoff

No comments: