- I Was Once The Club's Best Player...........Jay Diddenold
- That Man Is A Dirty Rotten Cheat !..............Ike Cantell
- Keep To A Simple Bidding System.............A. Coleman
- I'm Not Happy With My Performance..........Phelan Lowe
- My Partner Is Always Rushing In..................Ed Phurst
- No No.. Don't Drop Me From The Team.....Ava Haart
- That Last Hand Cost Us The Trophy...........Ria Leigh-Blewitt
- The ACOL Bidding System Is Full Of Holes.....Colin Durr
- Oh For A Knight In Shining Armour..............Ivan Hoe
- Hell, I Need A Knight To Rescue Me.......... Lance Allott
- Moving From Club To Club Suits Me Best....Wanda Ringstar
- Partner, What Is Your Biggest Wish?...........Roger Forbuoys
A 'Must Read' blog for all aspiring players and addicts of the game called Bridge.
Wednesday, 21 March 2012
BRIDGE BOOKS THAT ARE " A MUST " FOR THE CONNOISSEUR PLAYER........ ( Update by Pun )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment