Saturday 2 July 2016

THE NORTHERN PRO GETS CONFRONTED AGAIN .......



-Northern Pro ……what is this National
 Grading System all about ?

-It’s a way of measuring your current
 performance taking into account the
 strength of your partners, and the
 quality of the field you were playing
 against

-Amazing……so how come I’m ranked
 as a QUEEN while you’re classed only
 as a NINE

-Listening muppet-head……I’m sacrificing
 my status by partnering inept and useless
 bunnies….who fail to grasp ….like you…..
 the finer points of my incredibly brilliant
 bidding system                                                               

-Oh…..the very same players… who when
 playing simple ACOL with me get some 
 cracking good scores…..now what does
 that tell us ?                                                                           

-Partner….have you any idea what it’s
 like to have your tongue ripped out…
 and your head beaten to a pulp with a
 hammer ?

-No…..

-Well…..I suggest you shut up and respect
 the fact that the game is not about results
 but more about the way my exquisitely crafted 
 and beautifully abstract bidding sequences
 involve countless alerts with overly complex                                                     
 explanations

No comments: