Friday 31 March 2017

BRIDGE BOOKS SOLD TO ME IN BROWN PAPER BAGS FROM UNDER THE COUNTER....... ( Pun incognito )


  • What I Always Say To Cheats Who Arrive At My Table...................F. Hoff
  • My Game Of Bridge Is Slightly Better Than Average.......................Maura Liss
  • I Can't Play Today , I Really Overdid Last Night ..............................Dick Aiken
  • The List Of Complaints Against Me Goes On Forever......................Miles Long
  • Partner What On Earth Are You Doing With Your Hand ? ..............Holden McGroin
  • Any Excuses Our Chairman Makes Are A Pack Of Lies..................Bill Loney
  • Losing To Weak Opponents Makes Me Feel Wretched...................Lois Mee
  • I'll Tell You What She Enjoys , More Than Playing The Cards........ Amanda Naggatt
  • I'm Sorry I Can't Sit Still , I've Got A Problem Down Below..............Jenny Tillitch 
  • Yes There Is Something I Prefer More Than Bridge........................Nicholas R. Lotts 

No comments: