- When As Stand By You Are To Partner A New Female Member...........Greta Warmley
- I Play Bridge Like A Ruthless Psychopathic Highly Advanced Robot.....Cy Borgman
- I've Just Discovered My Regular Female Partner Is A Lesbian.............Dick D. Kliner
- I Don't Give A Damn About Our Dreadful Overbearing Chairman.........May E. Rotinelle
- I'll Tell You Why I Can't Come Out To Play Bridge Tonight................. Erin Dawes
- Having Done A Stretch In Prison No Bridge Club Wants Me.................Jay L. Byrd
- If Someone Catches You Cheating Smile And Plead Innocence...........Fay Kitt
- She Always Causes A Stir When She Struts Into The Club...................Ed Turner
- That Man Can't Take His Eyes Of My Lady Partner's Bust.....................C. D. Auldman
- How Did He Pull Off Making That Seemingly Impossible Slam...............Jimmy Devell
A 'Must Read' blog for all aspiring players and addicts of the game called Bridge.
Saturday, 10 June 2017
BRIDGE BOOKS WORTH HAVING A PEEK AT.......( Says Pun )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment