- Which Two Members Have Been Suspended This Time ?..............Ewan Mee
- Nothing Goes Unnoticed By Me In This Club ?.............................I. C. Allott
- I Begging You To Please Behave Yourself At The Table.................Noah Will Knott
- How The Hell Could They Ever Consider Suspending Me ?..............I. Askew
- I Just Can't Get Enough Of This Wonderful Game.........................Craven Moorbridge
- Mastering Bridge Requires Ability, Stamina And Effort...................Ernest N. Dever
- You Didn't Take That Defeat Very Well Partner !..............................Alice I. Smild
- Wow , Have We Climbed Rapidly Up The Field...............................Honor Cumback
- She Only Partners Men For One Good Reason................................Fonda Dix
- You Must Rectify The Count Before Attempting The Squeeze...........Nadia Gettit
A 'Must Read' blog for all aspiring players and addicts of the game called Bridge.
Sunday, 28 July 2013
BRIDGE BOOKS TO TICKLE YOUR FANCY......( Says Pun )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment