- That Nasty Officious TD Really Laid Down The Law..............Didi Harpon
- I'm Really Struggling To Find A Decent Partner....................May I. Askew
- How The Hell Are We Going To Beat This Crack Team ?.........Annie I. Deers
- Either You Do As I Bloody Say Or Else...............................Heidi Manditt
- There's Nothing That Man Can't Turn His Hand To................D. I. Wyman
- I've Got Some Unfinished Business With That Bigot-Johnson....Noah Hitman
- What Happened To You On Those Exciting Hands ?...............I .Camalott
- Losing Out To A Pair Of Cheats Is Really Hard To Take...........Art Hake
- He Only Likes To Play If There's An Edge...........................Cliff Walker
- My Club Is Run By A Load Of Power Crazed Individuals...........Des Potts
A 'Must Read' blog for all aspiring players and addicts of the game called Bridge.
Friday, 20 December 2013
BRIDGE BOOKS ANY UP AND COMING PLAYER SHOULD READ..... ( Recommendations by Pun )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment