Friday 16 October 2015

BRIDGE BOOKS ONCE READ NEVER FORGOTTEN .....
( Regrets by Pun )

  • If That Woman Had Put In A Complaint About Me.............................Ida Kilder
  • Searching For The Perfect Partner Takes Me Far Afield....................Wanda Lust  
  • Don't Take Chances If You Can't Trust Partner's Penalty Double.......Bess Pullett
  • Member's Law Suit Against Club Makes Front Page News................Major Ed Lynes
  • He Always Manages To Get The Committee On His Side ?...............Gus E. Swelling
  • I'm Sorry I'm Not Up To Playing Bridge These Days........................Ricky T. Aldman
  • Any Damage To Club Property Requires You To Pay Up Now...........Bill Meinstead
  • What ! You've Got A Secret Dossier On Me..................................Ann Dittova
  • Yes , I Know Exactly Why I'm A Troublemaker ..............................Bjorn Toby Wilde
  • Madam , Have I Found You The Perfect Partner............................Dizzy Shagwell

No comments: