- What To Say To Players Acting Most Inappropriately..................Jack Hitten
- How To Deal With Physically Aggressive Players........................Ann Cuffham
- The Best Way To Deal With Physically Aggressive Players........Ty M. Downe
- My Days At This Club Are Numbered For Sure...........................Honor Blacklist
- What Avenues Are There To Take Tough Disciplinary Action.......Manny Rhodes
- I'm Up Before The Disciplinary Committee And I'm Worried..........I . C. L. Tupey
- Players Who Cross The Line Deserve A Severe Beating............A. T. Lashings
- When A Player Completely Loses Control..................................Colin C. Curity
- In Our Club We Choose To Name And Shame Wrongdoers.......Y. Knott
- Permanent Solutions To Ridding The Club Of Miscreants............Bess Burnham
- Bigot-Johnson's Solution To Eliminating That Dreaded 2 %.........Ava Lynn Ching
A 'Must Read' blog for all aspiring players and addicts of the game called Bridge.
Saturday, 31 October 2015
BRIDGE BOOKS SOLELY DEVOTED TO DISCIPLINARY MATTERS ........( Research by Pun )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment