- Rudeness At The Tables ? Call In The Bridge Police................L. O. Hellow
- I'm Going To Report Your Rudeness To The Committee............C. F. I. Kair
- If He Gets Half A Chance He'll Peek At Your Cards..................B. D. Hyde
- Appealing Against The Committee's Decision Is Pointless........Y. B. Bothard
- What ! You Expect The Committee To Reinstate You ?............U. R. Kidding
- You Want Me To Help You Get Back Into This Club ?.................F. N. L. Mann
- As Chairman I've Received Dozens Of Poison Pen Letters.........M. T. Thretts
- What Goes On In This Club I Always Get To Know About.............I. C. Hall
- Many Will Turn Up To The EGM With Only One Objective.............Ray Sinell
- How Do I Feel When An Expert Outbids And Outplays Me ?........N. V. Forshaw
A 'Must Read' blog for all aspiring players and addicts of the game called Bridge.
Sunday, 27 March 2016
BRIDGE BOOKS FOR THOSE WHO CARE ABOUT THE FUTURE OF THE GAME....... ( Like Pun )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment