- I Would Never Dare Cheat In Big Tournaments.............................Freida B. N. Court
- Why Do I Always Find Myself In Sticky Situations ?.... ................Mabel Sirrup
- If You Call Me A Cheat Then Suffer The Consequences...............Sue U. Forshore
- Don't Let Countless Bottoms Get You Down................................Troy Ardour
- Thank God The Club Is Being Run By Sensible People................Lester Worryabout
- What Makes A Partner So Wonderfully Compatible ?...................Dick Fitzwell
- This Is The Second Time He's Denied Being A Cheat..................Eli Dagane
- Why Is It That Members Call Me A Snivelling Wretch ?..................Ron . E. Nose
- What Does It Matter If You Keep On Losing ?................................Carrie Henri-Gardless
- Partnering Top Class Players Is So Rewarding.............................Benny Fishall
- OK Then Partner I'll Tell You What's On My Mind !.........................Barry McCokinue
- Yes Director He Did Insult The Oppo But Then He Scarpered........Sawyer Cummin
A 'Must Read' blog for all aspiring players and addicts of the game called Bridge.
Thursday, 10 March 2016
BRIDGE BOOKS SO FEW PEOPLE EVEN KNOW ABOUT..... ( Except for Pun of course )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment