- Hold On , You Can't Hesitate Like That And Pass................Chester Minnit
- After That Performance We Are As Good As Dead..............Midas Welby
- As Bottoms Go This Was Monstrous One............................Hugh B. Hind
- Partner You Need Something To Get Your Brain In Gear......Sarah Tonin
- I Don't Think He's Here For The Bridge................................Jason Pussey
- The Team I'm In Is Full Of Tosssers !.....................................Dick Hedz
- Pairing Those Two Together Would Be A Disaster...............Laura Lynn Hardy
- Making Lucrative Doubles Is What I Enjoy Most.....................Mortimer Liken
- This Hand Really Got Me So Excited................................... Mike Oxhard
- Partner, At Long Last You Are On Top Form .......................Ima Cumming-Goode
A 'Must Read' blog for all aspiring players and addicts of the game called Bridge.
Saturday, 17 August 2013
BRIDGE BOOKS SO FULL OF GUSTO THEY'LL BLOW YOU AWAY....... ( Says a windswept Pun )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment