Wednesday 4 June 2014

BIGOT DESPAIRS AT HIS LATEST CROP OF STUDENTS..... ( A very nearly true story by Bridgemeister Gibson )

Cheating has plagued the world of bridge since the dawn of time. So much so that even Bigot's students were caught out using devious and underhand ways to enhance their test result scores.
Out of a class of fifteen mediocre students  , all but two failed to score maximum marks . This fact alone caused Bigot to have his suspicions...... but having no proof nothing could be done.
However , one careless student had clearly exposed his guilt , and Bigot was on to him in a flash :  "It's strange how you sat next to Amanda only to get the same 19 out of 20 score "
" So does that mean I passed ...like Amanda ? "   asked the nervous young man.
" No.... because I'm failing you for cheating.....I'm extremely suspicious about the fact you both got question 14 wrong..... " 
"  You can't possibly know that it was me who was cheating... ", protested the red faced student , ".... for how can my wrong answer be any different to Amanda's "
" Because you sir are a complete muppet .... you see her answer to question 14 was I don't know .......whereas yours was neither do I "   
    
   

No comments: