Wednesday 4 May 2016

BRIDGE BOOKS BEST KEPT FOR A RAINY DAY.......


  • Partner What On Earth Are You Up To ?..............................Ima  P. King
  • My Lady Partner Is Young And Drop Dead Gorgeous............Q. T. Doll
  • Half The Players In My Club Are Cheating Dogs.....................R. U. Shaw
  • Partner Is There A Brain Inside Your Head Or What ?............M. T. Vessell
  • Bridge Players Never Form An Orderly Queue.......................Jocelyn Ann Pushin
  • Partner There's No Need For You And I To Fall Out...............Les Maycup
  • After Long Bridge Sessions I'm Mentally Exhausted..............Sue J. Didd
  • There Is Only One Thing To Say About ZT Policies................Sacha Loda Balls
  • Partner I'm Always Here For You If You Need Support...........Leon Mee
  • I Can't Stop Myself From Having Dreadful Tantrums  .............Paddy Thrower
  • I Really Do Prefer Playing Bridge During The Afternoon.........Matt Tinnay
  • Look I've No Time To Listen To Gossip And Tittle-Tattle........Candice Knott-Waite



No comments: