- So What If You Can't Beat An Opponent Legitimately ?.............Troy N.Conner
- One Bad Board And My Partner Threw In The Towel...............Gavin Quigley
- Sometimes I Wish I'd Never Taken Up This Damn Game.........Myra Grett
- I'm So In Love With This Game Of Bridge.................................Hedda Vereels
- My Partner Thinks He's Good But He Talks A Load Of Crap....Bill Loney
- To Say All Those Wonderful Things About Me Is Great............Olive Yew
- Partner, Your Walkabouts Will Give Me a Heart Attack............Buster Bloodvessel
- What To Say When You Catch People Cheating At Bridge......L. O. Hellow
- In Bridge You Often Have To Feed Off Scraps.........................Carrie Ann Crowe
- Are You Sure That This Is Where The Bridgemate Landed ?...Mark Z. Spott
A 'Must Read' blog for all aspiring players and addicts of the game called Bridge.
Wednesday, 27 November 2013
BRIDGE BOOKS THAT ONCE MADE IT BIG IN ALASKA....( Claims Pun )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment