- Whoever Farted At This Table Needs To Own Up Right Now.............Otis Mee
- Club Chairman's Wasteful Expenditure Makes Front Page News......Ed Liner
- Quite Frankly I Would Like To Shoot All Those On Committee...........Mo M. Downe
- Why Do Lady Members Turn Up With Colour In Their Hair.................Fanny Green
- He's Threatening To Sue The Club For Wrongful expulsion................E. L. Knott-Duett
- I Need To Be Updated On The Latest Bridge Gossip............ ..............Phil Mehan
- Madam Trust Me To Find You The Perfect Bridge Partner...................Dizzy Shagwell
- It's Easy To Spot Those Who Enforce Zero Tolerance Rules..............Jack Boots
- My Partner's Game Is Hopeless Now He's Turned To Drink................B. R. Waller
- My Partner Seems To Have So Much Energy And Go........................Dinah Moe
- That Man Loves To Partner Juniors Who Are Still At School...............Roger Ringbuoys
- Winning Is Great When You Receive So Many Accolades..................Pat Sonya Backe
- I Can Never Get A Good Result Against This Cheating Dog............ Beau Geyman
- I Would Love To Play Bridge Around The Clock If Possible..................Diane Knight
A 'Must Read' blog for all aspiring players and addicts of the game called Bridge.
Tuesday, 15 November 2016
BRIDGE BOOKS SOME LADIES MIGHT FIND OFFENSIVE......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment