Friday 8 March 2013

BRIDGE BOOKS THAT WILL TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY......( Discoveries by Pun )


  • My Idiotic Partner Deserves To Be Sacrificed............I. L. Naylor
  • Up Before A Disciplinary For Cheating ?....................Courtney Act
  • What ! You Can Pull Off A Complex Squeeze ?..........Azif U. Khan
  • Bigot-Johnson Has Been Arrested Again !................Watts E. Dunne
  • Partner, There Are Times I Wish I Was Dead.............Midas Wellbay
  • Bridge Makes A Comeback In The Deep South........Louis Yanner
  • Playing Bridge On A Tight Budget............................Penny Pincher
  • Use The Occult To Help You Read The Cards............Luigi Board
  • Partner, I Can't Help Being A Cowardly Bidder...........Lilly Livard
  • Yes, I Sell My Services : But That's My Business.......Ima Hore 

No comments: