Saturday 16 March 2013

A MOST REVEALING CONVERSATION.............
( As Bigot was  walking down the street he bumps into a student member from one of his classes.)

Member (M ) : Hello there..... where are you heading ?
B-J : The bank.....to salt away the substantial legal fees I recently charged the club    
M : How come ?
B-J : Well, whenever I put myself, or the club, into a legal scrape I feel obliged to rescue the situation by taking on the role of counsel for the defence
M : What !........ you don't volunteer your legal services for free ?
B-J : Absolutely right.......I charge the same rate as any highly qualified court room barrister
M : Oh...so how much I have earned from these court appearances ?
B-J : About £1.3 million
M : Wow......but how can a small bridge club like the Slaughter House afford it ?
B-J : Easy....I just get the members to loan the club money which immediately shores up the legal expenses fighting fund
M : Wow.....so how much money does the club now owe its members ?
B-J : About £1.3 million
M : So let me get this straight......your reckless actions as chairman all involve blatantly flouting the law.........to such an extent that you, or the club, get prosecuted or sued.........whereupon you get the members to finance your legal fees in defending these law suits........money which goes straight into your personal bank account. This simply means that as the club sinks further and further into debt, your personal wealth rockets up......
B-J : Yep....I think you've summed all that up in a very nice and succinct way
M :  I'm shocked....
B-J : And I'm in a hurry.....so bugger off and let me get on with my business     

No comments: