Sunday 5 May 2013

THE MOST TALKED ABOUT BRIDGE BOOKS IN 2012.........( says gossipmonger Pun )


  • Forensic Test Solves The Bridge Club Murder Mystery ?.......Deanne Nay
  • What One Has To Put Up With From Picky Opponents........Loda Hassall
  • Opening Leads Are Not My Forte..........................................Major Florr
  • I'll Have You Know I'm An Officer On This Committee...........Lou Tennant
  • My Partner Never Listens To A Thing I Say............................D. F. Kant
  • My Partner Does Whatever She Is Told................................Sheila Bay
  • Pre-tournament Nerves Makes My Partner Feel Sick...........Edna Bucket
  • When It comes To Bidding, My Partner's Got Balls...............Buster Gonads
  • That Man Can't Keep His Hands To Himself !........................Frew T. Buggar
  • I Hate People Who Feign An Interest In Bridge......................Art E. Fartees 



No comments: