- Under Attack From Low Flying Bridgemates....................N. M. E. Fyre
- Do I Feel Bad About Cheating At Bridge ?.......................Honor B. Blode
- What Should One Say To Players Who Cheat ?..............Callum Swindlers
- I Hate It When I Lose Out To Numpties............................Dee Pressing
- Yes, When Numpties Beat Me I Feel Dreadful.................Sue E. Sidle
- Best Place To Go To End It All.........................................Cliff Topp
- Where Did This False Allegation Come From ?................Maddy Tupp
- Can Someone Explain Why Bar Profits Are Down ?........Hanz Hintiligan
- Bridge Players Who Behave Like Football Hooligans.......E. I . Addio
- How Much Dirt Have You Got On Bigot-Johnson ?..........Philippa Book
- Mystery Surrounds Death Of Percival Pantopod..............Hugh Dunnett
- I Always Call A Spade A Spade........................................Ray Cyst
A 'Must Read' blog for all aspiring players and addicts of the game called Bridge.
Tuesday, 22 October 2013
BRIDGE BOOKS GUARANTEED TO GIVE YOU PALPITATIONS............. ( research by Pun )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment