Friday 23 March 2012

BIGOT-JOHNSON MAKES ANOTHER SHOCKING CONFESSION..............

If I  had been been a gentleman player like some gullible fools still believe I am , or even a half-decent one who never resorted to bullying.....then I could well have won the respect of all my peers. Sadly, that was never likely to be the case , and so when I publish my next book " Softies Never Prosper But Intimidating Bastards Do " , I will stress the fact that aggressive behaviour towards your opponents can pay rich dividends. This being particularly true if you have no real skill or ability to win by fair and proper means.
Mind you , the administrators of the game wont have it. They have recently gone on record to claim that Zero Tolerance policies actually work !  That nasty, mean-spirited players are now an outlawed and excluded breed. No more will their unscrupulous and manipulative tactics , and devious psychological ploys , be tolerated or allowed. These table bullies will be rigorously hounded down, exposed and given the severest punishments , whenever they fall short of best behaviour standards. Well, these administrative numpties may say that .......but as sure as eggs are eggs I'm still here happily getting away with blue murder.....as always. And yes , I shall no doubt be raising many more eyebrows , but the chance of me being barred from playing is zero , such is the soft-as-butter morality of those in charge.
Indeed , way back in my youth when a superior, grossly arrogant view of my own immortality was being nurtured, I truly believed that I could operate beyond any rules , and walk on water.  So as a result an extremely unpleasant , deceitful personality developed , which allowed my shocking behaviour to run amok , unrestrained, rampant and free.
Nevertheless , I have had from time to time odd twinges of guilt and shame , whenever I considered my table manners to be a tad over the top......but thankfully these were only fleeting moments which were soon forgotten. So quite rightly ,  I believe that  I owe all my achievements  to my success in the dark art of  rattling , undermining and upsetting opponents .  It is this brand of  despicable behaviour that has enabled me to become a legend.....a player who uses intimidation  and fear to command respect. So if you want an advanced copy of this forthcoming book please e-mail your orders to the following address  : stickitrightupem@coldsteel.com
  

No comments: