Wednesday 25 January 2012

A PLAYER'S LAMENT.......... ( By Dr.Sigmund T. Schukelgruber )

A poem adapted from the lyrics of a Rolling Stone's classic entitled " The Last Time "

Partner, I've told you once, I've told you twice
But ya never listen to my advice
You don't try very hard to please me
With what you know it should be easy

( Chorus )
Well this could be our last time
This could be our last time
And might we ever play again
Oh no.... oh no....oh no

So sorry partner you just can't stay
Feelin' like I do today
It's too much pain and too much sorrow
Guess I'll feel the same tomorrow

(  Repeat chorus )

Well I told you once and I told you twice
You bid like a prat and paid the price
You were never right you were always wrong
God knows why your bids took so long

(  Repeat chorus )

You're off your head, I can take no more
Your ability's nil  even worse than poor
You've got no idea at what you're doing
Since partnering you I've gone to ruin

( Repeat chorus )

Well, I told you once and I told you twice
The moment I'm riled I can't be nice
Your idiot play has got me so deflated
I'm almost suicidal so utterly frustrated

My mind's made up there's no going back
I giving you the boot call it the sack
And will this parting make me happy
Oh yes indeed...oh yes....oh yes









No comments: