Thursday 13 June 2013

UNBELIEVABLE BUT TRUE......yet another shocking story from the bizarre world of bridge ( as told by Bridgemeister Gibson )

The Bawtry Gazette reported an incident which took place at the Slaughter House Bridge Club, quoting the table conversation that took place just seconds before a little old lady lost her life in a most horrific way.

A concerned opponent ( ACO ) : I don't like to mention this but a deranged psychopathic axeman has just entered the room
LOL : I'm not in the least bit interested.....can we please get on with the game
ACO : Excuse me ! .....but he's heading straight towards this table
LOL : Oh please be quiet.......we must get on with this hand
ACO : My God woman.....he's about to chop your head off !!
LOL : For the last time....will you please shut up.....and allow me to make my bid

( The very next second there's a mighty " whoosh " and a severed head hits the floor )

ACO : What is it with people in this club....why doesn't anyone listen to what I'm saying ?
LOL's partner : Sorry,  I didn't quite catch what you just said....I'm still thinking about my partner's last bid..... 
  

No comments: