- When Partner Binned An Easy Slam Something Had To Be Said......Tilda Hoff
- Thanks For Asking , But I'm Doing Something Else That Night ........Kent Makett
- Deception And Cunning Is What An Expert Excels At..................Kay G. Player
- Partner , I'm Only Going To Say This Once..............................Liz Sanard
- Having Cheated My Way To Success , There Was No Going Back....Carrie Don
- There Are Some Players Who Refuse To Keep Their Mouths Shut....Rab Bitton
- As A Witness In This Court case , No Way Will I Be Telling Lies.......Ben D. Truth
- Listen To This : The Committee Have Resigned En Masse....Haywood U. B. Leevitt
- I Love Competitions When There's No One To Beat But Numpties....Kenyon Fodder
- Partner Please Shut Up , You Views On The Bidding Are Inane........Loda balls
A 'Must Read' blog for all aspiring players and addicts of the game called Bridge.
Friday, 28 February 2014
BRIDGE BOOKS CURRENTLY SELLING LIKE HOT CAKES......( Research by Pun )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment